Conductor Self Gripping Clamp
The self gripping clamps are made up of high tensile special alloy steel and are hot forged, heat treated, precision machined and zinc plated. They have a balanced ratio between weight and working load.A complete range of interchangeable liners suitable for ACSR, AAAC, HTLS, anti-twisting rope, earthwire, copper conductors are available for all types of gripping applications. The liners are available in aluminium for aluminium/steel conductors and in bronze for copper conductors, pilot wire rope and steel earthwire from 10 mm-41 mm (special model up to 46 mm on request).Our range of self-gripping clamps promise of high quality and comply with all international standards.HGAC 0832
- Maximum safety load: 90 kN
- Minimum breaking load: 290 kN
- Weight: 13.5 kg
Clamp has Long jaw suitable for OPGW & conductors.
- Maximum safety load 50 kN
- Minimum breaking load 180 kN
- Weight: 7 kg
- Maximum safety load: 22 kN
- Minimum breaking load: 66 kN
- Clamps suitable for steel rope & copper conductors.
- Maximum safety load: 20 kN
- Minimum breaking load: 60 kN- 105/ 283
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Clamps suitable for lifting conductors in suspension.
- Maximum safety load: 40 kN
- Minimum breaking load: 120 kN
- Weight: 5.5 kg /2.5 kg